Friday, February 13, 2009

Hollywood celebrity Jessica Alba’s weight loss secret‘

hollywood actress Jessica Alba has revealed the secret behind her quick weight loss following the birth of her daughter last year – she wore a girdle. 9 February 2009 Jessica Alba has revealed the secret behind her post-pregnancy figure – she wore a girdle.

Jessica Alba exclusive

who gave birth to her daughter Honor Marie last June – has admitted her trim body has little to do with hours spent at the gym.She said: “I wore a girdle. Eight weeks after my girlfriend had her baby, you could see her six-pack. She told me to put an elastic band around my waist – any kind of band or girdle works. I didn't recover as fast as she did. I don't have a six-pack – that's just not my body at all."

Jessica Alba nice

Jessica – who married her husband Cash Warren in a secret ceremony last May – hated working out after having Honor Marie, and refuses to return to the gym.She said: "The workouts were horrible - I cried. And I haven't worked out since."In fact, Jessica claims the easiest part of having her daughter was the labour itself.


Jessica Alba sexy


She added to : "Contractions aren't that bad. If you've ever had bad cramps? That's what they're like. But that moment when they put the baby on your chest – that's deep. It's a deep experience."The 27-year-old actress finds it so difficult to be away from her eight-month-old daughter she uses a computer programme to keep in touch.

Jessica Alba sexy



She said: "This is the first time I've been away from her. It's been six days. It sucks - it's the worst thing ever. But we Skype, so I can see her on video. The worst is when you can see her little chubby hands grab the screen, and I'm not there."

Jessica Alba hot







No comments:

Post a Comment

hollywood celebrity

Bollywood celebrity latest photo news and video

Celebrity Wallpaper