Friday, February 13, 2009

Halle berry's baby daddy fit for poop

Los Angeles Halle Berry is one busy woman, but there's at least one thing she doesn't have to worry about these days: changing 11-month-old baby Nahla's stinky diapers!


Halle Berry sexy smile


"I know it sounds weird, but I really like diaper duty. I don't mind at all," the Oscar winner's hottie boyfriend and baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry, told us yesterday at the Callaway Golf Foundation's tournament benefiting the Entertainment Industry Foundation's cancer research programs. In fact, Aubry says he's become quite the expert.

Halle Berry hot



"I'm amazing at changing diapers," he bragged. "So skilled it's not even funny. Lights up, lights down, it doesn't matter."


Halle Berry swim




Aubry also tells us Nahla has started talking. "Sometimes she repeats a word right after you," Aubry said. "Like the other day, I said, 'Peekaboo,' and a moment later, she said, 'Peekaboo.' It was so cute."
Halle Berry sweet





The couple definitely want to make more babies. "Nahla's so great that I'd have 10 more of her," Aubry said. "But I'll stop at two."



Halle Berry smile










No comments:

Post a Comment

hollywood celebrity

Bollywood celebrity latest photo news and video

Celebrity Wallpaper